3 exceptional materials for the DIY and the professional
Perfectino’s Tadelakt Pro is a modern material that pairs tradition and the latest technology. This fully waterproof plaster gives your walls a warm, smooth rendering in a variety of silky colours. This eco-friendly finishing product also acts as a fungicide and as a natural humidity and temperature regulator. Resistant and easy to use, Tadelakt Pro brings the most prestigious finishes within everybody’s reach.
Perfectino’s Stone is a mineral plaster that has been purpose-designed to emulate natural stone and concrete. It can be used to give any surface and any material a smooth or rugged, coarse or polished rendering.
Ecofriendly and water-resistant, this finishing plaster can be used indoors as well as outdoors. Extremely abrasion-resistant, it remains flexible and does not crack. Easy to apply in 1 or 2 coats.
Perfectino’s Creatina is a latest-generation lime plaster that is very easy to use. Here is a fine and precious plaster that allows the user, as the inspiration takes him, to replicate every classic finish such as stucco, whitewash, marmorino stucco, Tadelakt, etc. It also enables users to create original textures and colour effects.
As a water-resistant product, it can be used all around the house on any kind of surface,including floors and walls, and even in showers and bathrooms with an appropriate natural anti-stain treatment.
Those 3 materials are packaged in ready-to-use bundles containing all elements for an easy and straightforwarth application. You can also buy all elements separately.
- Prices: all indicated prices are VAT included.
- Fast supply: All products are sent within some working days, unless explicitly differently mentioned.
- Internationally: We send nationally and internationally (EU). For large orders (by pallet) please send us an application at if for transport charges. Shipping methods and costs are always shown before checkout.
- Payment: Pay with Paypal (also for credit card payments) or transfer in advance.
- Information on orders: we always keep you informed (by means of e-mail) regarding the status of your order. You can always follow online the progress of the processing of your order.
- Invoice: You receive an invoice by mail with each order.
- Questions? Further information is provided through the links in the information the box (under). Is there still something not clear? Submit your questions trough the contact form; we will be glad to answer your questions promptly.